We are looking to welcome an experienced Healthcare Assistant to support our clinical team.
Working under the direct supervision of the Clinical Team and strictly in accordance with specific practice guidelines and protocols, you will assist the clinical team in the provision and delivery of prescribed programmes of patient care.
The Part Time role 25.5 h/pw
Salary - TBD
You will be able to apply your clinical skills and knowledge to carry out high quality practice within designated clinical areas such as:
• wound care and administering of medicines and vaccines
• new patient health checks
• re-stocking and stock rotation of surgical equipment and vaccines
• clearing and re-stocking consulting rooms
• preparing and maintaining environments and equipment before, during and after patient care interventions
• providing valuable health promotion and education for service users, their families and carers
The role will offer you the opportunity to build on your experience, skills and competence of working effectively within a multidisciplinary healthcare team as you will work alongside fellow professionals within the practice in support of one another.
About the Candidate
If you are a qualified and experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for a fresh and exciting new career, we would love to hear from you.
You will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent
• Strong clinical skills
• Confidence and competence in all HCA duties required for the post
• Experience within Primary Care and/or Healthcare setting
• Excellent patient-facing communication and interpersonal skills
• Consistently confidential manner as well as a compassionate and respectful approach, placing a high value on the dignity of patients, relatives, carers and colleagues
• Ability to work independently and determine own workload priorities as well as working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
Please feel free to get in touch for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tijana Kricka, Dr Ward & Partners, Brentwood, CM13 2NL
Closing date 30 November 2021